As the games are approaching, almost with the same speed controversies too are popping up. The SMSes and blog threads are suddenly pacing up with jokes on the games. Here are a few of them:
CWG (Clogged Water Games) jokes:
1. Swimming coach to swimmer: Moss, be warned, the pool is leaking… The last lap could be a ‘foot race‘!
2. Prince Charles is actively convincing the Queen to visit Delhi, this may be his last chance to become the king!
3. Indian Mujahidin takes full responsibility for Delhi rains, says they deployed suicide-bursting clouds all over the city!
4. Thanks to Guernsey and Jersey for threatening to pull out of games! We now know these countries existed!
5. A 7-month pregnant lady gave birth in taxi after being stuck in traffic, the baby is doing good. Another complained of aging in traffic!
6. Breaking news: Kalmadi attempts suicide but survives as ceiling collapses!
7. Breaking News: Shera caught at IGI Airport trying to flee the country!
8. Supreme court directs OC to print new tickets with a warning “carry helmet while attending the games”. More cops deployed to challan people without ISI mark helmet. TATA announces new helmet production plant at Nandigram. Communists are protesting.
9. Yamuna floods update: the cause of floods is not the release of water from Hathnikund barrage, Shera has been weeping continuously for three months which caused the floods.